acanthuseans ♔ By the lovely
Home About Freebiez Twitter Follow Dash Bias Affies

GIRLZ



" welcome to mah crib <3 warning : you're in the shinee world "


tagboard



Banners

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah. edited by Syuee


Skincare Part 2.
Monday, November 26, 2012 • 6:09 AM • 0 comments



*sorry, still tak rotate lagi. peace yaw*


Holaa!

Ok sorry lambat buat review part 2 pasal skincare. I know :(

For me, this skincare kinda cool. And yeah. It's suitable for my skin. So, i picked a
right skincare. Proud. Applause please? Haha, ok pathetic. I don't really know if this
skincare suit with your skin or not. I'm not a skin doctor or stuff. And yeah. If you have
an oily skin like me. You can use it. But, if something happen. DON'T BLAME ME. And don't
SUE ME.

Peace be upon you.



|