acanthuseans ♔ By the lovely
Home About Freebiez Twitter Follow Dash Bias Affies

GIRLZ



" welcome to mah crib <3 warning : you're in the shinee world "


tagboard



Banners

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah. edited by Syuee


Like and Dislike.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 • 9:06 AM • 0 comments



*THIS IS NOT A POSTER FOR SEGMENT. THIS IS NOT A SEGMENT OK BYE* 

Hye there.

This post is inspired by me. *muttered alone*

I don't have any idea what to update. So, I just made this simple cute little post. Ceh. -_-
Zarh ok. Let's start with dislike. Thumbs down? Go ahead.

Dislike ;

1. Haters. Everyone hate their haters.
2. Travelling. *flipshair*
3. Sushi. But, i can eat california roll. 
4. Berlagak people. *noted*
5. Jetjet people. *noted* *pm me if you want to know more about jetjet*
6. Psycho. Esp ; Retarded mom on twitter or the malay version 'Mak Tak Betul' *sorry*
7. Copycat-ers. *most important*
8. Annoying person. But, sometimes I'm annoy too. So I hate myself. Hu kes. 
9. Exam. Esp ; PMR and SPM. That's ruined my lifetime. YU KNOW?!

Like ;

1. Social network. Kids, nowadays.
2. Kpop.
3. Writing Fanfiction. Well, read my ff on >link<. *self promoting*
*Let's applause for the top 3* 
4. Stalking *stalker alert*
5. Nutella.
6. Ofc, money. *evil laugh*
7. K dramas.
8. Singing alone infront of the mirror. *future britney spears and mariah carey* lol
9. School. Oh ok, i'm lying. 

So. Many. Stars. In. This. Post. and. Random. Post. Ever. Kbye.

Sorry if this annoyed you. Soyeah, tell me yours! ._.
Author lil' note ; Congratulations for your result 97 liner. *clapclap*



|