acanthuseans ♔ By the lovely
Home About Freebiez Twitter Follow Dash Bias Affies

GIRLZ



" welcome to mah crib <3 warning : you're in the shinee world "


tagboard



Banners

Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah. edited by Syuee


Hiatus! Hiatus! Hiatus!
Sunday, February 10, 2013 • 9:00 PM • 0 comments




Hello everybody!

So, starting by today. I'm going to be in Hiatus mood. I will not update daily or weekly.
Maybe monthly or yearly. Okay just kidding. So, do contact me on twitter, facebook
or even Instagram. I'm truly sorry. Bcs i've an important exam fr this year.

Bij, it's pmr :< Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Haha, btw happy
chinese new year. Hihihi, happy holiday and yeah pray for me.

Btw, SHINee is back. Duh omg omg. They'll be back with their 3rd album called
Dream girl. Shawols, get ready fr spazzing. Hihi, i'm ready. Ready! Hohohohohohoh.
So yeah. Sorry if i didn't join ur contest or segment that u inform me on cbox.

Do follow me and i will follow u back insyaAllah.




|